Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I just purchase one of the modules?
- Is the Database used ODBC compliant?
- Can I request for any customization based on my requirement?
- How can this application help and optimize the operation?
- What type of post-sales support services do you offer?
- What's the plan to move into Internet commerce?
- What is the timeline for the project implementation, if I confirmed the purchase today?
1. Can I just purchase one of the modules?
Yes, SysFreight is 100% modularized. Each module can work perfectly independent of each other. Every module you purchase will come with which allow you to build up your master database.
2. Is the Database used ODBC compliant?
SysFreight supports multiple databases.
3. Can I request for any customization based on my requirement?
SysFreight can be customized via its rich parameters and customizable features. If you purchase our Enterprise Edition, we will customize your documents based on your requirement.
4. How can this application help and optimize the operation?
SysFreight is the ideal 'paperless' solution to operation. Its multiple search functions and enhanced desktop environment help the operation to complete their jobs more efficiently. The handy copy function allows you to duplicate any transaction in the database to a new transaction e.g. old booking copy to a new booking. Any new reference code e.g. city code or port code which is not available in the database can be updated immediately during booking or document preparation.
5. What type of post-sales support services do you offer?
We offers the customer hot-line support, remote modem login and on-site consulting service. Customers can also login to our Support web page to register their issues.
6. What's the plan to move into Internet commerce?
At the moment, SysFreight have a module called SysCom, which includes eBooking and eBooking & Trace. These modules allow our user's customers to log in to the internet to do booking, and to track the cargo shipment. In future, we foresee more operating activity e.g. preparation of the documents can be done via the internet, as this will enhance the overall operation process flow. Currently, R&D center is working on this new e-business solution which can be fully compliant to SysFreight and it is temporarily named as eFreight.
7. What is the timeline for the project implementation, if I confirmed the purchase today?
Timeline of project implementation depends on what edition you have purchase, the number of users and the complexity of business requirement. In general, it required only one month to do preparation and to implement standard edition of SysFreight.